Saturday 5 November 2011

Shabbat Music Break

It is Shabbat and I generally try not to work or think too hard on Shabbat. That said, I didn't want to miss a day of NaBloPoMo. Instead, I have decided that Shabbatot during the month of November will be dedicated to presenting some of my all time favourite musicians and songs. I absolutely adore The Indigo Girls. Their music is raw, powerful, beautifully crafted, and harmonically stunning. Their guitar work is also magnificent. The only irritating thing for me is that I have never been able to catch them live. We can't seem to ever be in the same city at the same time. Truly aggravating, but I suppose something to place on my ever-growing bucket list. Please enjoy Emily and Amy in this video of Power of Two. Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

2 comments:

  1. Came over here from Blogher: I've never heard of the The Indigo Girls, but thanks for sharing! Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn: Love the Indigo Girls and in particular this song. Thanks for sharing!! How about playing something from them at the next Coffee House?

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete