Saturday 3 November 2012

Shabbat Music Break



I want to maintain the integrity of Shabbat during this blogging marathon. In that vein, all of my Saturday posts will once again be Shabbat Music Breaks that allow you the reader/listener to experience some of my favourite artists. You can find links to last year's Shabbat Music Breaks here, here, here, and here.

This week's featured artist is the incredibly gifted Susan Werner. I have been a huge fan of this multi-dimensional singer, songwriter, and musician for many years now, and I am often struck by the poignancy of her lyrics and the diversity of her musical styles. She is an incredible live performer and if she is anywhere near your area I highly recommend purchasing a ticket or two. Manhattan Kansas is a haunting story that is off of her most latest release Kicking the Beehive. I hope that you enjoy and Shabbat Shalom to all who observe

No comments:

Post a Comment